Sunday, December 5, 2010

Excellent short jokes_funny jokes_3

1.Fried chicken
In class the teacher showed pictures of various birds. Then he asked one of the students, What kind of bird do you like best, Jack?
Jack thought a moment, then answered, Fried chicken, sir.
2.Domestic shame should not be published
Teacher of Physical Education: Have you ever seen mixed doubles, boys?
Nick: Yes, sir. Quite often. I saw it even last night.
Teacher: Please tell us something about it.
Nick: Oh, sorry, sir. My father always says, ‘Domestic shame should not be published.’
3.No Cavities
A smiling boy arrived home from a dental visit,Hey mom,the dentist says I have no cavities.
His mom stared at him wide-eyed and quite surprised,It’s impossible –you never brush your teeth after cleaning the chocolate box before you go to bed!
Then the boy opened his mouth –he had not a tooth left!
4.A Bad Impression
My husband and I are both writers. During dinner conversations, we often tell our children about our working days. It wasn’t clear how much they absorbed until one day I overheard my seven-year- old, Lucy, cry out in frustration at her five-year-old sister, Charlotte, “You, you… you editor!”
5.Its His Fault
Billy and Bobby were brothers, and they often had fights with each other.
Last Saturday their mother said to them, “I’m going to cook our lunch now. Go out and play in the garden – and be good.”
“Yes, Mummy.” the two boys answered, and they went out.
They played in the garden for half an hour, and then Billy ran into the kitchen, “Mummy, ” he said, “Bobby’s broken a window in Mrs. Allens’ house.”
“He’s a bad boy,” his mother said. “How did he break it?”
“I threw a stone at him,” Billy answered,”and he quickly ducked.”.

No comments:

Post a Comment