Thursday, December 9, 2010

7 short joke about Animal Jokes

Purpose of the Dog
  A Sunday School helper was delivering a station wagon full of kids home one day when a fire truck zoomed past. Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a Dalmatian dog. The children began discussing the dog's duties.
      
      "They use him to keep crowds back," said one youngster.
      
      "No," said another, "he's just for good luck."
      
      A third child brought the argument to a close. "They use the dogs," she said firmly, "to find the fire hydrant."

How Many Dogs Does It Take
How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Light Bulb?
      
      Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?
      
      Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
      
      Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!
      
      Rottweiler: Make me.
      
      Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.
      
      Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!
      
      German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.
      
      Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.
      
      Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb?
      
      Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
      
      Pointer: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there ...
      
      Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?
      
      Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle .
      
      Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
      
      The Cat's Answer: Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is: How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage? 

Doggie Funeral
This rich man died and left in his will that when his dog died he was to have a funeral and who ever did the funeral would get a million dollars.
      
      When the dog died--the executor started asking various faiths of the cloth if they would do the funeral. All refused. Finally he asked this old country preacher if he would do the funeral. "Why Brother--I don't do dogs funerals!"
      
      "OK" the executor replied, "But the one who does this funeral gets a fat one million dollars!". The preacher replied "Now wait a Minute --- you didn't tell me this dog was a Christian!"

Special Pig
 Farmer Jones got out of his car and while heading for his friend's door, noticed a pig with a wooden leg. His curiosity roused, he ask, "Fred, how'd that pig get him a wooden leg?"
      
      "Well Michael, that's a mighty special pig! A while back a wild boar attacked me while I was walking in the woods. That pig there came a runnin', went after that boar and chased him away. Saved my life!"
      
      "And the boar tore up his leg?" "No he was fine after that. But a bit later we had that fire. Started in the shed up against the barn. Well, that ole pig started squealin' like he was stuck, woke us up, and 'fore we got out here, the darn thing had herded the other animals out of the barn and saved 'em all!"
      
      "So that's when he hurt his leg, huh, Fred?" "No, Michael. He was a might winded, though. When my tractor hit a rock and rolled down the hill into the pond I was knocked clean out. When I came to, that pig had dove into the pond and dragged me out 'fore I drownded. Sure did save my life."
      
      "And that was when he hurt his leg?" "Oh no, he was fine. Cleaned him up, too."
      
      "OK, Fred. So just tell me. How did he get the wooden leg?"
      
      "Well", the farmer tells him, "A pig like that, you don't want to eat all at once."

Cross-eyed Rottweiler
A man took his Rottweiler to the vet and said to the vet: "My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for it?"
      
      "Well" said the vet "lets have a look at him"
      
      So he picks the dog up and has a good look at it's eyes.
      
      "Well" says the vet "I'm going to have to put him down"
      
      "Just because he's cross-eyed?" says the man.
      
      "No, because he's heavy" says the vet.

The Bar Mitzvah
Two bees ran into each other. One asked the other how things were going. "Really bad," said the second bee, "the weather has been really wet and damp and there aren't any flowers or pollen, so I can't make any honey
      
      "No problem," said the first bee, "Just fly down five blocks and turn left and keep going until you see all the cars. There's a Bar Mitzvah going on and there are all kinds of fresh flowers and fresh fruit."
      
      "Thanks for the tip" said the second bee and flew away.
      
      A few hours later the two bees ran into each other again and the first bee asked, "How'd it go?"
      
      "Fine," said the second bee, "It was everything you said it would be."
      
      "Uh, what's that thing on your head?" asked the first bee.
      
      "That's my yarmulka," said the second bee, "I didn't want them to think I was a wasp."

Does Your Dog Bite
There was a hound dog laying in the yard. An old man in overalls was sitting on the porch. "Excuse me, sir, but does your dog bite?" the tourist asked.
      
      The old man replied, "Nope."
      
      So the tourist stepped out of his car. The dog ran over snarling and growling and bit him on his arms and legs. As the dog was dragging him away the tourist was flailing around in the dust and yelled, "I thought you said your dog didn't bite!"
      
      The old man replied, "Ain't my dog."       

No comments:

Post a Comment