Sunday, December 5, 2010

Excellent short jokes_funny jokes_2

1.That’s It
I once lived in Arizona near fort Huachuca, an Army installation. Our street consisted mainly of mobile homes with small yards, but grass was difficult to grow in that climate, especially with the many children and dogs romping through the neighborhood. One lawn stood out, however. It was green and lush with neat rows of flowers. I was puzzled how the owner managed to do it until I noticed a sign in the yard. It read: “Danger-Minefield .”
2.Toyota
Serving as a Marine recruiter in western North Carolina, I found a young man who met all the requirements and was ready to enlist. I explained the importance of being truthful on the application, and he began filling out his paper work. But when he got to the question “Do you own any foreign property or have any foreign financial interests?” he looked up at me with a worried expression. “Well,” he confessed , “I do own a Toyota.”
We enlisted him the next day.
3.West Point
My father, brother and I visited West Point to see a football game between Army and Boston College. Taking a stroll before kickoff , we met many cadets in neatly pressed uniforms. Several visting fans asked the recruits if they would pose for photographs, “to show our son what to expect if he should attend West Point.”
One middle-aged couple approached a very attractive female cadet and asked her to pose for a picture. They explained, “We want to show our son what he missed by not coming to West Point.”
4.Best Reward
A naval officer fell overboard . He was rescued by a deck hand . The officer asked how he could reward him.
“The best way, sir,” said the deck hand, “is to say nothing about it. If the other fellows knew I’d pulled you out, they’d chuck me in.”
5.Visual Training
The squad were having “visual training”. One smart recruit was asked by the officer to count how many men composed a digging party in a distant field. The party was so far away that the men appeared as mere dots, but unhesitatingly the recruit replied:
“Sexteen men and a sergeant , sir.”
“Right, but how do you know there’s a sergeant there?”
“He’s not doing any digging, sir.”

No comments:

Post a Comment